In our EASA Part-145 Maintenance organization situated in Karlsruhe/Baden (EDSB) we recruit for a Certifying Staff CAT-B.
- Self contained work within a young team, a dynamic environment and the possibility to actively participate in the organization.
- A young fleet of business jets with a lot of potential for (personal) development.
- Flexible working time / shifts possible.
- On our young fleet of Business Jets, you are carrying out scheduled & unscheduled maintenance.
- As part of our Team, you share the responsability to prepare, accomplish & wrap up the assigned job. You have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Another aspect is AOG Support, troubleshooting & initiating the required corrective actions - including onsite support of grounded airplanes.
- EASA Part-66 CAT-B AML
- Type rating (or relevant experience) on Cessna XLS+ would be an advantage
- English written & spoken, German is an advantage
- Teamplayer, flexible & able to work under pressure
If this offer finds your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your application via email to:
AIR HAMBURG TECHNIK GmbH
Montreal Avenue D411